Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/23/2016 8:44:05 PM EDT

I have learned much from this site.  Built 3 AR's, one 308 and even completed 2 of those builds on 80% lowers.

It took some time just navigating this sight and finely figured out how to make a post.

My question is, do I need a certain number of post befor I can list some parts on the exchange, like it is on Texas Bow Hunters?

Also, how do I change my avatar?

Thanks

" />
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody has any input?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think there is a post count the before you can list in the EE, but if there is, I passed it awhile ago.

Click the little person looking button on the top left of the page (right next to the on/off logout button. On the bottom of the left side there is an "upload avatar" button.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Go to ARFCOM store and spend $24.00 on a membership. This will solve the Avatar issue.
Welcome.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:03:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya I see where the little person is and this brings you to the user settings, but no upload avatar
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Pretty sure you need to be a team member to change avatar. Well worth the $24 for the knowledge gained here and keeps the site alive
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:04:12 AM EDT
[#6]
You need to be a paid "team member" to have an avatar.  They are purchased though the store HERE.

There is no minimum number of posts required to use the equipment exchange, however, we have a pretty tight set of rules for its use, so be sure to read them well.  HERE
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice rifle. Welcome to the forum.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys

Glad to have finally joined
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top