Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2004 4:40:59 PM EDT
I am looking for a good tactical light and mount setup that is not to expensive.  I would like a light that has a click style tailcap that perhaps can be upgraded to a pressure pad and eventually put on an ARMS throw lever mount.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I would prefer the more power.  Where is the best place to go to get a good deal on a light with tail cap?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
First you should consider what type of range you need to get?  Will a 6v system which will give you about 50-60yds. of clear target identification be enough or do you need to go with a 9v system and reach out a bit farther to ranges of approx. 80yds.?

If you're trying to save every dime possible but still like to have upgradeability I think a 6v M95x SF Millennium system would be a great start.  You can take a few shortcuts and save some money by going with a Z48 clicker tailcap and bypassing the ARMS mount for now by using a std., inexpensive scope ring to mount the system -

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/315352/am95xz49B.jpg

BF, why did you take the integral mount off the MU light and use the separate ring?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top