Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/27/2006 10:08:00 AM EDT
I found it once before and now I can't find it again. I thought it was Dura Coat or something like that? I want to change the color of the new lower I just bought to OD green and can't find the places to buy it from. Any help appreciated!!

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:18:06 AM EDT
DuraCoat or CeraKote
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:33:41 AM EDT
You could also use Norrell's or KG Gunkote. Both are good products, but I prefer Norrell's. MJD
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:55:01 AM EDT
Thanks guys! Do you know where I can purchase it from?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:00:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:10:37 PM EDT
Thank you very much!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:50:34 PM EDT

Check there. They sell a lot of different products.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:14:19 PM EDT

it looks nice when finished, it is simple to apply with a cheap airbrush. it can be cured in your home oven without any side effects. (including wife not knowing if you do it when she isn't there. I know, I did it, didn't mention it to wife, she hasn't a clue. I baked some cookies in the oven later that day, they tasted fine.)
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:21:54 PM EDT
midway USA has all of the decent colors of Duracoat AND it would be a good time to order all of the small parts you don't normally want to pay to have shipped!
Top Top