Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:48:08 PM EDT
I'm looking to add a scope (4-12x50, 30mm tube) to a flat top Bushy 20 inch.  I would like to keep the distance from the bore center to the crosshairs the same as bore center to iron sights.  Does anyone know the dimension? What height rings should I be buying?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the larue SPR.  Gives you proper eye relief.  The extra .10 is worth not having to reach under the scope to pull the CH and/or pull your head back along the stock to back up on your scope.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#4]
A bit spendy but I'm digging it.  Going to have to wait a paycheck or two though.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]
what's the largest objective the Larue SPR 1" will accept,? Well, largest objective and still function properly with a Samson rifle length railed forend?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top