Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2005 9:14:59 AM EDT
Been milling around the board for a little while now and wanted to introduce myself. This board has got alot of great info that I used before I started my build. Have a complete lower now that I bought locally from a shop. They are contract jobs from Sabre Defense for the local shop. Now I just need to hang out at the EE to find the upper. Looking at getting a few uppers, of course an M-4 and probably some sort of target upper.

Here are a few pics of the lower:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/grevels/receiver1.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a131/grevels/receiver2.jpg

Again, thanks for having such a great source of info around.

Gordon

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice lower.......it just looks a little lonely!! Better hurry up and get that upper, or two, or three.....

Congrats and be sure to post pics when you get the upper!!

Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#2]
That sure is a unique lower.

I'm sure you'll find something you like in the EE....I always seem to

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:05:07 AM EDT
[#3]
nice lower!

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:27:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. Hope I will be able to help out whenever possible. Kinda new to the AR-15 but have built up some 45's and 10/22's through the years.

Thanks again for such a great site.
Gordon
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:39:40 AM EDT
[#5]
welcome aboard
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:16:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice.   Welcome to the site
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:24:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:41:24 AM EDT
[#8]
welcome to this site , you'll really get to know and talk to some real fine AR-15 friendly people again welcome to the board
                                                                            CopDills
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:21:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome aboard, grevels1

You are off to a great start by posting pix (all by yourself, at that ) and doing some homework before jumping in

Thanks for chiming in, as its always good to have another voice
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Man, I like your lower.  Did you say that it was a Sabre Defence?
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Welcome aboard. You must have missed the warning sign - "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here". All your current and future disposable income is now earmarked. BRD - there is no cure!

You might be able to get a few uppers at Ali Bab's on Kingston Pike, but they would probably be AK uppers! Probably better to stick with the hummus and pastrami.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top