Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2006 10:38:42 PM EDT
Newest member:  RRA Entry Tac (on the right)

existing memebers: Colt 6920, colt 6520

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!!  Is that the DPMS stock in the center?

Gene
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats a great looking family
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:37:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Gene

I believe it's made and marketed under the name "Mako Security."  I dont know, I needed a new stock since the original one was the old style collaspable stock and i didnt want to pay 90.00+ for a new one.  I got this at the harrisburg gunshow from "Area 51 Tactical" guys for $40.00.  Supposedly it's what the isrealies use.  Atleast that is what Dan from Area 51 Tactical said.  

Mako Security
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#4]
What is the set up for the tac. grip and light?  Is it solid? I am looking at doing the same thing without going to the expense of a modular rail, etc.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:39:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is the set up for the tac. grip and light?  Is it solid? I am looking at doing the same thing without going to the expense of a modular rail, etc.

On the RRA I have the Surefire m910a.  It's really nice, 225 lumens, led nav lights, Rock solid. expensive as hell though.

On the 6520 I have a cheap 20 dollar pistol grip (dont know who makes it) and a cheap surefire flashlight (G3) with a 15 dollar light mount. (first samco)  It's pretty solid too.  It is actually a lot lighter than the surefire.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#6]
On the RRA, how did you attach the grip to the M4 heatsheild?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:16:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
On the RRA, how did you attach the grip to the M4 heatsheild?

I used this
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks for the info
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Excellent choice; RRA that is !!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#10]

nice trio!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Got another new memeber today at the Harrisburg Gun show.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Another pic

eta: fixed broken pic
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Gene

I believe that a Command Arms stock...

TS

ETA:  Nice collection, Instante!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gene

TS

No, it's made by Mako security....I put a link for mako security a couple of posts up.  The guy who sold it to me told me that the new Sig that will be released soon will come with this stock.  I don't know how true it is but if they do....the stock is great!  It has two compartments for storage too.

eta: Linky for the Mako Stock.   Here
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Nice collection, Instante!!

Damn right!!

Love the new addition. Did she come that way, or did you dress it out once you got her home?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice collection, Instante!!

Damn right!!

Love the new addition. Did she come that way, or did you dress it out once you got her home?

I dressed her up as soon as I got home.  The surefire battle light is the same one pictured on the RRA Entry.  The eotech is the same one pictured on my Colt 6920.  I plan on getting the aimpoint for the M&P along with the pentagon lighting system for her.  I like the surefire battle light but I think it's too expensive for what it is and It's a bit heavy.  I am also considering the surefire scout lighting system.  I can't wait to shoot her along with the RRA Entry.  (I just got the RRA earlier in the week and didnt get to try out the two stage trigger)  I'll post a range report after I have fired both mentioned.  Stay tuned.  Thanks for all the compliments guys......it sure aint easy but guns are priority over mortage, car payments, etc......  j/k
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gene

TS

No, it's made by Mako security....I put a link for mako security a couple of posts up.  The guy who sold it to me told me that the new Sig that will be released soon will come with this stock.  I don't know how true it is but if they do....the stock is great!  It has two compartments for storage too.

eta: Linky for the Mako Stock.   Here

Here is a pic of the Sig556 with the same stock.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I must say, that AR15.com has the best gun-pr0n of any site bar-none.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#19]
when is the 556 sig going to be available anyways?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top