Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2004 9:16:11 AM EDT
Since a picture is worth a thousand words:

The grip is billet aluminum and shaped like a Beretta 92. The laser is our standard LG-302 Lasergrip.

I have 70 of these available. They are production prototypes. Fully warranteed. We are going to make some very minor changes when they go full production.

What do you all think?

-Z
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Is ergonomics better with the grip canted like that? All the other vert grips I see are perpendicular to the rail. I think it's a good place for a laser, but I would like to see a smaller, perpendicular version.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#2]
It sux.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Did it HAVE to be based on the Beretta grip?

Neg.,  the only reason for basing it on the Beretta (which I know is big) was that we were getting .mil requests for some solution for the M4s. Our Beretta grips were already in theatre, so...

As for angle, ergonomics, etc... its not the PERFECT solution by any stretch, but it is a solution.

-Z
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't want to turn this into a crass commercial, but...

The pre-production units I have now are $299. Regular units will be $399 retail, so street price should be about $350. Not sure when regular units will be available.

-Z
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#7]
thats pretty cool, i dont like the other ones them came out with for A2s. but very nice.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't know about function without making a direct comparison, but as for how it looks... I have never been able to get past the pistol grip on the handguards thing. For some reason it never looks quite right to me. Can't quite explain why but I just don't like it... I prefer the straight vertical VFG to the pistol grip...

However, functionally I suspect it probably does for VFG's what the Duostock does for stocks...
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top