Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2005 4:41:21 PM EDT
Added a couple of new toys today, ALMOST happy to have the gun done.  Just need a flashlight to be done I suppose  

Bushmaster M4A3 Carbine
-1/7" twist M4 barrel.  14.5" + permanent Phantom 5C1
-VLTOR stock kit
-Knight arnament RAS handguard
-Knights panels on three sides
-Magpul rail cover on top rail
-Magpul trigger guard
-TangoDown Vertical Foregrip
-Tango Down Rifle Grip
-A.R.M.S. #40L back up rear sight
-PRI gasbuster charging handle
-EOTech Model 550 NV , revision F
-Colt bolt and carrier, Colt Heavy buffer
-H&K ver. 2 magazine.

With all of the experts here, who would have and what would you have done differently?  Just looking for ideas and insight.

yep.. guess I just need a weapon light and that one should be done..... now an Aimpoint and VFG for the next project.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The H&K mag is not worth it, you could have just bought a normal USGI mag and but in a Magpul follower.  You would of had the exact same thing without the rediculous cost.  Nice rifle though!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Good choices in components.

The 5C1 is excellent at killing flash. It sure makes night shoots easier on the eyeballs.

Shoot the shit out of her!

HS1

Edited because you added the pic.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Get yerself a good sling!

Very nice rig!!

Did you get a chance to shoot it yet?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#4]
What type of grip and trigger guard is that and where could I get them??

I am tired of my right middle finger getting pinched by my bushy.

Looks like that would solve the situation.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
shoot it?  hell yea.... I've got like 9,000 to 10,000 rounds threw it.  DOES AWESOME on any 5.56 ammo.. will get a Failure to Eject on Wolf ammo after 500-700 rounds if its not clean.  Never had any issues with it.  1,000+ rounds in an afternoon has happened a few times  

The H&K mag is COOL just to say you own one.  I have 15 USGI mags that I actually use  when we go out shooitng.  The H&K mags are nothing more than safe queens and something neat/nice to own.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What type of grip and trigger guard is that and where could I get them??

I am tired of my right middle finger getting pinched by my bushy.

Looks like that would solve the situation.

Thanks.

Did not include when I initially posted.... Mag-Pul trigger gaurd and a Tango Down pistol grip.  Seems to be  a little more comfortable and easier to use.  The Tango Down grip is like an A1 but its textured and has storage compartment.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Very nice...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:56:06 PM EDT
[#8]
is it just me or is your rifle being balanced just on the corner of the mag. ??? it looks like its just floating there.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#9]
LoL.... GOOD eye.   its on the VERY tip of the mag and barely touching the .308 Federal Match ammo,  it was accidental when I first set it there, but it balanced and I thought it would make for a good 'pic' FLOATING there with the other ammo for the background.

What kind of sling are you bopys using and what kind of attachment would work good with my new stock?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:04:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, it needs a sling.  I like Spec-Ops' Mamba.  I have one on a CMMG Mod4, attached at the front with a side-sling swivel and to the regular 6-pos M4 stock.  

I'm not sure how you could attach the Mamba to the VLTOR, but I'm sure Spec-Ops makes one to fit it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top