Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2005 1:13:04 PM EDT
I'm new to this board, I just found it the other night.  I bought a new toy yesterday. I bought a Colt HBAR Match II.     It's in excellent condition.    I paid 880 for it.    After looking at some of the posts on the site, I'm not sure if I got a decent deal or paid too much.
Doesn't really matter, its mine now I just always like to know I can get my money back out of something if it ever becomes necessary.
I look forward to the information I'll learn on this message board!
thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!

I haven't priced HBAR IIs lately, so I don't know what kind of a deal you got. I do know that your new rifle will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment-so get out there and shoot the snot out of it

A range report with pics is always welcome too (hint, hint ).

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread is useless without pics

Welcome aboard, and shoot the piss out of it!
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#3]
welcome, rmccaffrey!

and congratulations on your new Colt.

You got a good deal alright and came to the right place to celebrate the AR

enjoy!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top