Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2003 6:46:59 PM EDT
Just to let the board know that our new website is up featuring our new vertical fore grip and  rifle grip. We will soon announce our other new products on this site. We have had a lot of email asking when we would have it up and for that we thank you. www.tangodownllc.com

Best regards,

Jeffrey M. Cahill
President
TangoDown LLC
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
[size=6]YAY!!![/size=6]

So the vertical foregrip is now for sale?
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
The website looks excellent.  I know it would be a civilian only product but have you ever considered a beavertailed version of your grip?  It would be the perfect grip for people like me with very large hands.  I am currently stuck with a G27 grip and could do without the finger grooves.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
GREAT! [BOUNCE]  [url=]TANGODOWNLLC.COM[/url]

Ray
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 12:53:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Just ordered what looks like the best forward grip out there. If it's as good as it looks, I'm good for 2 to 3 more. Thanks.....Chad
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Gentlemen,

Thanks for the compliments on our new website. We are starting to catch up production-wise on our military orders for the BATTLEGRIP tm Model BGV-MK46 vertical grip and recommend the following:
Place your order through our website. That will place you on a 'first order, first ship' list. We will commence civilian shipments in 4 weeks. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
Any other questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]  

Best,

Jeffrey M. Cahill
TangoDown LLC
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top