Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2008 9:23:57 PM EDT
I just picked up a bushnell 3200 series 2-7x32 scope w/firefly and took it to the range to sight in at 100 yards. I typically do most of my shooting between 50-100yrds. Would sighting in at 50 yrds be more beneficial since the .223 trajectory is the same at 200 meters? I am used to my eotech on my M&P15T which is dead accurate from 20-100yrds.  I want the least bit of POI movement as possible between 50 and 100yrds but am confused on where the best range is to sight in? This scope is mounted on a Bushmaster M4 14.5in barrel with pinned compensator.  This is my first real magnified scope. Also does it matter what magnification I use to sight the scope in? I had it cranked on 7x.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#1]
???Anyone???
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Sure 50 is fine. Power doesnt matter.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top