Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 3:31:46 AM EDT
My second RRA is complete and functions great. It is a RRA 16"A4 with a free float handguard upper, RRA National Match lower, RRA tactical colapsable stock and EOTech 512 on top.

The rifle shoots great and the EOTech is the way to go.  I am now thinking about my third one, but may end up getting a DSA 58 first.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:30:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont you just love the RRA'S? HER( trying to get my wife to let us get a king size bed so they can sleep with us)
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for you, Bronc, but where are the pics?

Be well!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]
77Bronc,
Congradulations, on your new purchase!

I recently purchased my first AR-15 and it's nearly identical to the RRA that you puchased. Mine has a free-float tube over a 16" SS Varmint barrel with a 1:8 twist, flat-top upper, colapsable stock (green), National Match trigger and a Hogue pistol grip (green). have

Good hunting, Bowhunter57
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Dubb,

Is there an easy way to post pictures?

77Bronc
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Just returmed from the range, first shots with my new EOTech on my RRA 16" A4.  I have windage on spot, but elevation is a struggle.  

I am not real familiar with Battle Sight Zero and Maryland Shooters is a good sight for info however, I do not see a good explaination for halo style sights.  

Right now I am about 1.5" high at 25 yards.  What should be my next move to have a good range, say from 25 yards to 100 yards?  Or where should the POI be at 25 yards or 50 yards?

I am shooting Winchester White Box, 55 grain FMJ.  Thanks in advance for comments.

77Bronc
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:25:10 AM EDT
[#6]
i would suggest you use the 50 yard zero method

But that is just personnel oppion

Good buy and nice weapon
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Just received my RRA upper from pete at Legal Transfers to go with the RRA lower I bought last week.  16 inch chrome lined CAR, M4 handguards, collapsible stock.  Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but am very pleased with the fit and finish.  Not real excited about the factory stock, and will be looking for a collapsible replacement.  Any suggestions?  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Get the RRA 6 position Collapsable, It is well made.  I am not sure if it is made by RRA, bu their logo on the stock lloks cool with you other RRA components.

77Bronc
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top