Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/21/2006 11:48:23 AM EDT
Will be heading off to Suckworld for round douche and will be saving beaucoup baksheesh while over, here's new project upon return (this fall, I know short trip...)

Want to take Bushy M4gery and add rifle length rails, butcher FSB and stick flip up on top rail.

Should I free float?  I run Knight's and YHM rails on my shooters and like both.

Looking for a compatible flip up front sight too, will run an ARMS #40A as rear BUIS.

Looking for a gentle prod in the right direction...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
as stated here before, you might want to get yourself a fsb off of the EE to hack up, that way if you ever want to remount your fsb on that barrel it will all match back up my .10 cents
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Gents,

THX for the input, will more thanlikely go w/ FF, does Knight's make an endcap doohickey like the YHM?  Or should I be looking at something else (I don't have favorites, just looking for what WORKS).  Will any front sight do well with the ARMS 40A?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top