Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/5/2005 8:19:23 PM EDT
Just wanted to give props to the fine folks at New Mexico Tactical for their speedy service getting my EoTech and Arms #39 to me as I prepare for Iraq Deployment.

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 8:30:30 PM EDT
God Bless You Sir.

Come back safe.

-Tony Angel
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 10:43:00 PM EDT
+1 for NMtactical. I got an Eotech from them awhile back.

Stay safe and thanks for your service!
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 9:05:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheMocoMan:
God Bless You Sir.

Come back safe.

-Tony Angel

Hope to!
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 9:06:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By repub18:
+1 for NMtactical. I got an Eotech from them awhile back.

Stay safe and thanks for your service!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:26:55 AM EDT
Ditto on what the other said. Thanks for your service.

Can I ask a dumb question? Ok, I will. If CitizenSoldier doesn't have access to a pc maybe some of you will know.
Surely he isn't having to purchase optics for his duty rifle? I presume that's waht he's doing but just can't imagine why they do not already have optics on them when issued.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:20:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:11:05 PM EDT
It actually all worked out. I got a PRI mount from a friend and passed the ARMS 39 to a guy getting an aimpoint.

No Worries.

Originally Posted By C4iGrant:

Originally Posted By CitizenSoldier:
Just wanted to give props to the fine folks at New Mexico Tactical for their speedy service getting my EoTech and Arms #39 to me as I prepare for Iraq Deployment.

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler

Just a quick question, you know that the ARMS #39 and EOTech will NOT allow you to co-witness correctly right?

C4

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:12:07 PM EDT

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler

God Bless and take care. Thanks for all you do.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:13:52 PM EDT
It is par for course but those of us not in primarily fighting units get to fend for ourselves a bit. We go outside the wire, but not enough to get the limited assets available and I'd rather do that than have the Infantry do without.

Jon

Originally Posted By de8212:
Ditto on what the other said. Thanks for your service.

Can I ask a dumb question? Ok, I will. If CitizenSoldier doesn't have access to a pc maybe some of you will know.
Surely he isn't having to purchase optics for his duty rifle? I presume that's waht he's doing but just can't imagine why they do not already have optics on them when issued.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:15:07 PM EDT
Will do, I have referred you some business.

Regards, Jon

Originally Posted By NMTactical:
Sorry I found this so late.

CitizenSoldier - Thank you for your service, and for your business. Get some, and come home safe.

Thank you for the kind words Repub18.

Clay

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:21:30 PM EDT
CitizenSoldier:
Thank you for everything you and your fellow servicemen/servicewomen do on a daily basis. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy and safe return.

Dave

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:28:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:37:49 PM EDT

It actually all worked out. I got a PRI mount from a friend and passed the ARMS 39 to a guy getting an aimpoint.

No Worries.

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler

Just a quick question, you know that the ARMS #39 and EOTech will NOT allow you to co-witness correctly right?

C4

Roger, just wanted to make sure you realized it and didn't find yourself SOL in the field.

Stay Safe,

C4

Actualy I liked the ARMS better in a number of ways. It is sturdier by far and locks down in two places which is nice. The PRI allows the co-witness but seems less sturdy. I saw some guys with the MARS sights on their M4's and they don't co-witness at all. Don't know much about those sights though. I will see which I favor over time. Just wish we had A4's or M4's but that is how it goes.

Regards, Jon
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:54:08 PM EDT
Top Top