Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/5/2005 8:19:23 PM EDT
Just wanted to give props to the fine folks at New Mexico Tactical for their speedy service getting my EoTech and Arms #39 to me as I prepare for Iraq Deployment.

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
God Bless You Sir.

Come back safe.

-Tony Angel
Link Posted: 11/5/2005 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for NMtactical.  I got an Eotech from them awhile back.

Stay safe and thanks for your service!
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
God Bless You Sir.

Come back safe.

-Tony Angel

Hope to!  
Link Posted: 11/6/2005 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
+1 for NMtactical.  I got an Eotech from them awhile back.

Stay safe and thanks for your service!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Ditto on what the other said.  Thanks for your service.  

Can I ask a dumb question?  Ok, I will.  If CitizenSoldier doesn't have access to a pc maybe some of you will know.
Surely he isn't having to purchase optics for his duty rifle?  I presume that's waht he's doing but just can't imagine why they do not already have optics on them when issued.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#8]
It actually all worked out.  I got a PRI mount from a friend and passed the ARMS 39 to a guy getting an aimpoint.

No Worries.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just wanted to give props to the fine folks at New Mexico Tactical for their speedy service getting my EoTech and Arms #39 to me as I prepare for Iraq Deployment.

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler

Just a quick question, you know that the ARMS #39 and EOTech will NOT allow you to co-witness correctly right?

C4

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler

God Bless and take care. Thanks for all you do.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#10]
It is par for course but those of us not in primarily fighting units get to fend for ourselves a bit.  We go outside the wire, but not enough to get the limited assets available and I'd rather do that than have the Infantry do without.

Jon

Quoted:
Ditto on what the other said.  Thanks for your service.  

Can I ask a dumb question?  Ok, I will.  If CitizenSoldier doesn't have access to a pc maybe some of you will know.
Surely he isn't having to purchase optics for his duty rifle?  I presume that's waht he's doing but just can't imagine why they do not already have optics on them when issued.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Will do, I have referred you some business.  

Regards, Jon

Quoted:
Sorry I found this so late.

CitizenSoldier - Thank you for your service, and for your business.  Get some, and come home safe.

Thank you for the kind words Repub18.

Clay

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#12]
CitizenSoldier:
    Thank you for everything you and your fellow servicemen/servicewomen do on a daily basis. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy and safe return.

Dave

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It actually all worked out.  I got a PRI mount from a friend and passed the ARMS 39 to a guy getting an aimpoint.

No Worries.

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.nmtactical.com

Regards, Sgt. Jon Eppler

Just a quick question, you know that the ARMS #39 and EOTech will NOT allow you to co-witness correctly right?

C4

Roger, just wanted to make sure you realized it and didn't find yourself SOL in the field.

Stay Safe,

C4

Actualy I liked the ARMS better in a number of ways.  It is sturdier by far and locks down in two places which is nice.  The PRI allows the co-witness but seems less sturdy.  I saw some guys with the MARS sights on their M4's and they don't co-witness at all.  Don't know much about those sights though.  I will see which I favor over time.  Just wish we had A4's or M4's but that is how it goes.

Regards, Jon
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top