Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/7/2005 11:11:47 AM EDT
Has anyone seen or used the new GG&G bipod?  It comes in a "standard" and a "heavy duty" version.  What's the difference and which is preferred for what application?      

HELP!    

At first glance, it looks a lot like a Harris but then as I look further it appears to be made very differently.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow!, 33 reads and not one single reply.  There's another version of this thread that has 53 reads and no answer, either.  That's a total of 86 reads and ont one stinking reply.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I own one, and I use it on an LMT MRP Upper / LMT Defender 2000 Lower.  The Bi-Pod is wonderful. I have the standard model [non swiveling], and it is very high quality, and extremely rugged in its construction. It is set up smartly, user friendly, and quick to employ.
I recommend it over Harris Bi-Pods for my specific application.

Regards,
myitinaw
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top