Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 5:12:15 AM EDT
It is way too loose. I grabbed a 3/8" wrench from the toolbox but how to I tighten it up? Do I open it and then tighten clockwise? Because if so it DOES NOT want to move past the open point

I don't want to put too much pressure on the screw if it's not supposed to move ..
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:29:12 AM EDT
[#1]
contact Larue.  You should have gotten a small box end wrench with the FUG for this adjustment.  They will send it to you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:35:56 AM EDT
[#2]

get me your address and i'll toss a wrench and an instruction card in the mail for you.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 5:43:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
contact Larue.  You should have gotten a small box end wrench with the FUG for this adjustment.  They will send it to you.

Will do on Monday. Thing is I wanted to rag this thing out this weekend :( Oh well, if that's the worst thing that happens to me this weekend I feel lucky I guess.

They also forgot the EPDM strap's too. :/ Not sure how all this got by their QC. They are usually pretty good.

I did get all the freebies everyone loves, but would have much rather gotten what I really needed. Oh well, does seem like a good product.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]
http://216.23.214.70/instructions/instruct.htm

Instructions direct from the LaRue site.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:09:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Previous poster gave same info.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Man, been looking for one of these all over the place. Consider your self luck to have one....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will do on Monday. Thing is I wanted to rag this thing out this weekend :( Oh well, if that's the worst thing that happens to me this weekend I feel lucky I guess.

They also forgot the EPDM strap's too. :/ Not sure how all this got by their QC. They are usually pretty good.

I did get all the freebies everyone loves, but would have much rather gotten what I really needed. Oh well, does seem like a good product

Hmmm, what day was that shipped ?

We do have the company rockfight on Wednesdays ... and some of the young folks let theirselves get a little distracted after us old guys kick their a$$es.

Rock fights, eh?

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Man, been looking for one of these all over the place. Consider your self luck to have one....

Order it straight from LaRue. I ordered one yesterday and had UPS tracking info within an hour.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top