Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/28/2003 6:29:53 AM EDT
Hi, I have owned a DPMS Panther .22LR for a couple months..great lill .22 and very accurate n fun to shoot. had bolt replaced after 25 rounds du to failed extractor,new bolt has over 500 rounds threw it and works flawless new problems of any kind.
my only complaint is the plastic magazine..ive gone threw 2 of them.. they seem to just self destruct and fall apart.. very brittle.
my question is does anyone else make a metal normal AR looking .22 magazine that will work with the DPMS bolt and upper design?
ive seen other mags for AR .22 conversions but just not sure if the are interchangable?
thanks
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same extractor problem.....but I've had no problems with the mags.....and I've already put a couple of thousand rounds thru it.....
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Check with DPMS to see if the M261 inserts work with their bolt system. If they do, you will need one adaptor per regular M-16 magazine.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top