Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2004 3:35:11 PM EDT
Picked up my Bushy today. Lo and behold, the rifle came with a traditional buttstock, not the "fixed telescopic" buttstock that I expected.  My dealer, Olde English, in Troy, Ohio, made me a deal. I traded the original buttstock for a real 6 position telescopic buttstock and had it installed on the rifle. Great addition.

Will take received advice and shoot it some and take the lead from postings on this site as to what I want to do next.  Thanks to all who provided guidance and advice. And thank you for welcoming me to the "AR-15 Family".
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
love my super lite!

i too replaced the fixed with a real tel RRA stock

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Spartan,

Very nice pics! What kind of sight are you using? How bout the rail system? Your help will be appreciated.

Al
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm no expert, but that looks like a RAS II with Aimpoint and 1/2 spacer.  Arms mount?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:19:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm no expert, but that looks like a RAS II with Aimpoint and 1/2 spacer.  Arms mount?

ARMS #22M68. No spacer, its mounted to the hump and doesn't need one. Sight is Knights Armament Corporation 300m. ARMS  #40A rear sight is better though, I ditched my 300m.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Hi Lumpy,

Thanks for the welcome.

Al
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top