Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/12/2004 2:52:38 PM EST
I am putting together my first AR with info from this truly excellent sight. And since I can, I want a bayonet to attach to my new rifle. What is a good one?

I guess whatever is issued to the Marines would be good enough for me. Do they still issue bayonets? Where can I buy this item for a good price? I want US made.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:24:41 PM EST
I bought an M9 off of ebay for about $100.

M-9 Bayonet

The older ones, I think M-7? can be had for about $20
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:05:05 PM EST
I bought a Colt Solingen made M7 bayonet from CDNN for $30... It is one of the worst blades I have ever seen. Poorly cut, part of the edge is missing near the tip.

Is this normal? Should I return it or is this what you should expect from a $30 pigsticker...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:09:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By Quake_Guy:
I bought a Colt Solingen made M7 bayonet from CDNN for $30... It is one of the worst blades I have ever seen. Poorly cut, part of the edge is missing near the tip.

Is this normal? Should I return it or is this what you should expect from a $30 pigsticker...

I purchased a M7 Colt , Made By Eickhorn In Soligen Germany with scabbard. New in Wrap from CDNN. I sharpened it up. Can DAMN near Shave with it. Blade is PERFECT. I liked it so much,that I ordered another. It came in perfect too.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:08:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By Quake_Guy:

Return it. Mine is perfect like chaos4570 says above.
Top Top