Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2011 4:31:37 PM EDT
Parts are arriving this week. I should have all the parts by Friday except the front sight. I intend on painting Upper and Lower plus the exposed part of the barrel Flat Dark Earth. I am using Gunkote for this. I dont think im going to paint the flashider or the front sight. I think im going to leave them black. Not sure about the delta ring probably going to paint that.
Parts are as follows.
Essential Arms preban Lower
PSA M4 Upper w/m4 ramps
PSA Full Auto Premium Carrier and bolt
Magpul MOE stock kit Dark Flat Earth - H Buffer added to save the brass
PSA Classic LPK
Green MOuntain 16inch M4 w/chrome bore and chamber
Standard a2 flash hider -
Yankee hill folding front sight w/ramp
Rear sight to be ordered
Magpul trigger guard to be ordered
Not sure about the rear sight .
I have a TruGlo red dot to use for now. (Need ideas for new scope)

Tell me if i am missing something or if you think there is someting you would tweek. This is going to be a shooter. I want it to work and be a lifesaver. My SHTF gun.Hope to have it finished on Monday and i will post pictures.
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top