Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2003 5:39:39 PM EDT
I am PUMPED!!  Just checked UPS Tracking, and my Beowulf upper is on schedule to be delivered tomorrow!!!  Sorry, well, just like a kid before Christmas...  Best thing is, I just sold 2 more guns.  May have to pick up the SOCOM upper and do some direct comparisons!!  

Help me, everything in my gunsafe is turning BLACK!!!  Green furniture HK 91 copy....gone, AR here, Garand.....gone, 2nd AR here,  AK underfolder gone......well, you get the point.  Now mini 14 gone and Enfield gone and SKS gone.....few more pennies saved up, and see about .458....

Stinking disease......can't help myself.....keep buying black......................

Still would like to have an AK, but gave 600 for it, and was offered 1400...couldn't pass that up.

Doc
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm just waiting til I have enough $$$ for a 458 SOCOM.  Just a few more months...I hate waiting.  The big bore bug bit me hard.

Be sure to post pics if you can.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Once you taste the monster you will never go back ;)

P.s. I dare you to wipe the grin off your face after a few rapidfire beowulf rounds ;)

RGUARD
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Just curious, what lower are you using with that upper?  And also, did you get it through a local FFL or on the EE?  I ask because I too am looking for one.

And I second az-ar's pic request.  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a couple of RRA NM lowers from Pete at Legal Transfers and had them shipped to a local ffl a few months ago.  The upper fit tight, but good.  I ordered the upper from Impact Guns for 599.  Whole thing, match trigger and all was around 935 or so.  Going to order a few more pieces and then will figure out how to post the pic.

MAN those rounds are HUGE!!

Doc
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top