Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/29/2004 7:49:23 AM EDT
Anybody used Armalite's new Alostyr rail?  Is it solid enough to moung optics on?

How about Rock River's rail handguards?  How about the installation for each.  What do I need to do?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the carbine length 1913 handguards on my rifle.  ArmaLite said they are not designed to mount optics on, however mine fit incredibly tight and don't move.  I would have no problem mounting optics on mine, and plan to when I have the funds.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:11:39 AM EDT
[#2]
bump.  help me out
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#3]

+1

Rifle length ALOSTYR on my AR10.  Armalite said no but mine fit tight enough to mount Aimpoint.  Very well made and have been satisfied with mine.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top