Olympic is the last company that actually invests in R&D it seems
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
peek
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
thats the one thing i've never understood about AR15 22lr conversions.. they are ONLY 10 rounders...  with the size of the mag we're using, there should be a LOT more capacity...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]
i would imagine it is because the rimfire .22s are a pain in the angus to stack in a magazine.  I like my 25 round butler creek 10/22 magazine, but it looks like a POS hanging out of that beautiful 10/22.  It makes it look a little "ak-ish"

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
thats the one thing i've never understood about AR15 22lr conversions.. they are ONLY 10 rounders...  with the size of the mag we're using, there should be a LOT more capacity...

Not so - the Cienners have 30 round magazines available.

This item from Oly sure looks neat.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top