Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/16/2004 8:28:42 AM EST
On Bushmasters web-site I priced a new XM15 E2S M4A2 @ $1110.00

I noticed on some other sites that you can get virtually the same (bushmaster) thing for a lot less money.

Am I missing something?

My plan was to go to the Gun show this weekend and pick one up. But if I can't find one for the right price, i'll buy from and internet dealer and have it shipped to my ffl.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:35:32 AM EST

The prices on Bushmaster's website and in their catalogs are MSPR... No one actually pays MSRP...

... atleast I hope they don't...

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:37:56 AM EST
Thats what I was hoping to hear..............Thanks

This will be my first rifle..............I have a few handguns and shotguns............

I'm all giddy about getting my first black rifle..............
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:46:11 AM EST
Welcome to the addiction.

Bushmasters are competitive in the stores, and they are great rifles. Plus, they are one of the more outspoken pro-2nd gun makers out there. I like to send my business their way when I can.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:55:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:56:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
Welcome to the addiction. hmasters

I've been reading this site (on and off) for quite some time now. And I've finally talked my wife into letting me spend a little money on my dream rifle. I currnetly have a G26, G19, G36, and veriouse other wheel guns. 3 shotguns, but NO rifles...........

Thanks for the help....
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:57:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Another Bushy fan here. You'll love the rifle and you will pay a LOT less than their MSRP.

Thanks BH............
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:38:08 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:23:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuantumPion:
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Bushmaster_Sunset_Rifles___Preban_features_.html

That is the exact one I'm talking about in my original post. If i can't find one at that price around town or at the gun show this weekend, I'll be buying from them..........
Top Top