Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 9:13:06 PM EST
The only store in my area (that I know of, anyway) that sells A2 flash suppressors doesn't carry washers. Are these washers common items that you can find in a hardware store? If so, what are they called and what size would I need. I know I can order this stuff - but I'd hate to pay shipping for a washer!! Many thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:02:11 PM EST
Which part of WA do you live in, Bulls Eye Shooters in Tacoma sells crush and peel washers.
Also Federal Way Discount Guns sell those items as well. I mention those stores because they are around my house.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:06:43 AM EST
Use a peel washer. It makes getting the timing on a flash hider much easier and without putting massive amounts of torque on the barrel.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:04:25 AM EST
I'm down in Vancouver. I'll have to check those shops out next time I head that way.

Are there other applications for peel washers (plumbing, electrical, etc.)? That might help me find a local supply.

Many thanks!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:02:05 AM EST
did you check with Discount on 4th Plain? Maybe Brightwater?

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:41:45 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/15/2006 11:47:08 AM EST by Y4145]
I have one, shoot me an address via IM and I"ll put it in the mail right now.

ETA: It's a peel washer, not a crush washer...but it's yours if you want it.

Top Top