Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:19:24 PM EDT
I am looking for a pic of a Aimpoint/22m68 mounted on the RRA pictured below.. If you got a pic please post it. I would really like to see what it looks like before I go this route.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with the regular A3 upper. FAR more mounting options. With the RRA pictured, you will not have the option to cowitness. I assure you, that you will regret getting the 'tactical' upper.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your help, but I have already decided to get this rifle after much thought. Anybody got any pics?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Closest I could find.

Courtsey of Team Member gus.

I still think you will regret it
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
i have this set up and love it ! it will cowitness low in the scope but that keeps the front post outa the picture better when using the aimpint.
i have used arms mounts and all the diffrent spacers and i like the tactical set up much better..
my RRA had the remoovable tactical handle but the heigth is the same.
my 02cets

i have pics but i do not know how to post them ? anybody wont to post the pics or tell me how.

""edit "" i did not read corectly. the only way you will cowitness with that set up would be with the aimpoint ring lowXwide the arms m2268 sits to tall for sure ! as cnorton has already stated you would not be able to cowitness unless you use the aimpoin ring..

the pic above cnorton posted show the aimpoint in the ring i speak of. that set up will co witness.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I like it, it will be my next new build.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#6]
One of my RRA Mid Lengths

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:20:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the help guys. I did not want to cowitness anyway. The pics at least give me a idea.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:25:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Phessor,
Is that a GG&G front sight/gas block?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:34:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:26:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Why would you not want to co-witness??

No, seriously....why?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Phessor,
Is that a GG&G front sight/gas block?

It is a Yankee Hill folding front sight.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why would you not want to co-witness??

No, seriously....why?

I am using a Aimpoint on one of my Ar's carry handle with a Arms19A mount. And it seems to work okay for me even know it seems pretty high up. Why is it so important to cowitness? No slam, just looking for info.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top