Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2004 4:24:18 AM EDT
I need opinions on the RRA NM trigger from those of you who have experience using them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:45:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:04:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a RockRiverArms 2-stage trigger tuned by WOA. You can get one here.www.adcofirearms.com/acc/whiteoak.cfm?page=woa
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Unlike the experience above mine came installed into a NM RRA lower and performed so well I swapped it out of the RRA lower, which I sold, into a Bushmaster where it still resides, it's crisp, breaks clean, no ceep and never been a problem.

While it ain't the Jewell in my long range AR, it's a fine 2-stage, at a reasonable price, IMO.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought a RRA two stage NM..installed it into my Bushy 20" Its smoothhhhh as silk !!

Cant beat the price for 90 bucks !! easy to install in 15 min and it was my first trigger job to install myself.

If you have 200 for a trigger thats good but when you can get a RRA with the two stage NM trigger with stock for 250 I would opt for a whole lower at that price.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the input. It sounds like the NM trigger is a buy!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Definitely.  I have four of them..... thre from RRA, and one tuned from WOA.  

To be honest, I am not sold on the WOA one.  I like the default RRA config.... real light 1st stage, then slightly heavier second stage.  I think this is better on a gun that is also used defensively.

The WOA tuned one has a much heavier 1st stage, and a way lighter second stage..... so this might be better for a target weapon.... and maybe I need to get used to it..... but from what I have seen thus far, it wasnt worth the extra dough.  The default RRA is just too sweet.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top