Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 8:14:34 AM EDT
I have DPMS with the round free float tube.  I'd like to put a grip in front, I have no means to mount the grip.  I'd like to find a rail I could mount to the round free float tube so I put on a forward grip.  Do any of you know of such a mount?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:36:40 AM EDT
Check the rail sections from JP. You may want to measure the diameter of your FF tube and double-check with JP that the rails will match. You will have to drill your tube, remove it to install the rail, then re-attach it.
Top Top