Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/15/2006 9:15:43 PM EDT
Looking to possibly place a scope maybe 2-7x33 or so on 20" A3 and wondering how much if any I'll see the front post, and what mounts would be recommended that are solid not necessarily QD but that would be nice and clear the front post, or get a removable front sight and base?? opinions and advice appreciated
Link Posted: 8/16/2006 8:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2006 4:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
yep that wll probably work what model is that? is it spr 1.5 as on the side?
Link Posted: 8/16/2006 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2006 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"IF LARUE IS AN OPTION, THEN LARUE IS THE ANSWER."
quote]

+1
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 1:55:59 AM EDT
[#5]
ummm anybody else have any suggestions or "options" for a sturdy mount doesnt have to be QD just a range gun I'm not some mall ninja, thats out to spend 200 on a mount, although I will be spending that or more on the mount surely theres something sturdy and in the 100-150 range it doesnt even have say Larue or whatever
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a Wilson Combat Lo-Mount and put that on my Stag w/a Nikon 2-7X.  I have yet to shoot it though but it rises high enough for me to clear my rear sight.  As for seeing the front sight, it is not visible through the scope.  Cost me $79 at Midway.  I'll get around to taking/posting a pic sometime soon.  

EDIT:  Pics added

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/chandke/IMG_1095.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/chandke/IMG_1093.jpg
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top