Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2005 4:19:44 PM EST
Mounted a scope on my AR need cheekrest.  What all is available, any that velcro on?  Thanks, DG.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 5:15:11 PM EST
What type of upper receiver do you have?  If it's the A2, with the fixed carry handle, you would likely benefit from some type of cheekrest, unless you like chin rest to sight through your optics.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:06:05 AM EST
My upper has a fixed handle.  DG.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:46:21 PM EST
Looks like this about your only option with the set up you have:

Click the Bushmaster button up top and go to accessories.   Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:29:57 AM EST
Thanks Kisara, i kinda figured that this would be what i would be using.  DG.
Top Top