Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 3:19:49 PM EDT
I am planning to hunt this week, night hunting over stand w/ LED light over feeder. Don't want to hunt alone, so need an AR partner    30 miles south of Dallas.
The guide told me there's plenty of hogs, just be ready w/ your AR to rock & roll.  It's cool now, so no mosquitoe problems. RedDot or BUIS setup is perfect, no scope cause it's within 25yards from stand to feeder, and highly likely have to engage multiple targets very fast.  $150-175, you can shoot up to 3 hogs.

This could be your next pic     Trying to entise ya...

Update on hog hunt:
I have a connection w/ hog hunt w/ DOGS, more fun, excitement & dangerous.  $175.00
NO FEE if dogs can't find hogs, and if dogs find mutiple hogs that day/night, hunter can shoot all for the same fee.
He's going to allow ARs, just don't shoot the dogs!  I've decided to the hunt w/ dogs, and I'll be video taping this hunt also ...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#1]
HEY...What's that guy with the AR doing with my ex-wife???  

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
HEY...What's that guy with the AR doing with my ex-wife???  

Can't be of any help though, other than a little bump

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:03:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I suggest a Ruger Super Blackhawk in .45 Long Colt.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny how women we marry aren't ugly till they become ex-wives

Update on hog hunt:
I have a connection w/ hog hunt w/ DOGS, more fun, excitement & dangerous.  $175.00
NO FEE if dogs can't find hogs, and if dogs find mutiple hogs that day/night, hunter can shoot all for the same fee.
He's going to allow ARs, just don't shoot the dogs!  I've decided to the hunt w/ dogs, and I'll be video taping this hunt also ...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#5]
put this in the texas forum, and I think you'll get a date.

txl
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top