Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 8:15:13 AM EDT
I own a NIB Colt 9mm AR15 that comes with two 20 round magazines.  This is brand new preban I purchased in 1992.  I have seen these listed for $2,350 before.  I was wondering current value and the opinions of others about the sunset of AWB in one year?  I assume this carbine will skyrocket (maybe, maybe not) if the AWB gets renewed.  Your opinion please.  Also, value of new in wrap colt 9m m mags 32 round capacity.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
It's only worth $13. I will take it off of your hands. Please PM me for shipping address.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I know of some that are "selling for 900-1200" asking prices are 1500-2500..

I also know of many PD that are selling there 9mm colts for Bushy M4's.. In Dallas there was a local PD that sold 20-30 Colt 9mm Preban Semi for 300.00 plus a Bushy M4.. Get this the PD paid 300 PLUS traded the weapon in.. Talk about bend over! the dealer name with held cause I know the guy real well.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top