Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 12:54:12 PM EDT
I need help selecting the right rings to fit a leupold Mark4 LR/T 4.5-14 mildot illum 30mm.
I am trying to order badger ordance rings right now but dont know what rings to get.
I need to know what ring heighth to go with the rifle below.  I am getting the badger base but need the rings.  Will the marine badger ordance M40 rings work.
I posted here because I have to make a choice no later than 500 mountain.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#1]
If know one can help me can I be directed to a site that has people knowledgable about scopes and rifles that can answer a question.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
in using this set up on my savage 10fple2b

badger 20moa base
nightforce low rings (.885)
nightforce 5.5-22x50mm

the nightforce lows are the same height as badger's mediums, you also dont state what the objective size is.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
in using this set up on my savage 10fple2b

badger 20moa base
nightforce low rings (.885)
nightforce 5.5-22x50mm

the nightforce lows are the same height as badger's mediums, you also dont state what the objective size is.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/eklikewhoa/le2b/IMG_0618.jpg

The objective size is 50mm thanks for the help if you could give me a possible selection on a badger ring set I would be forever in your debt.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top