Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/27/2003 9:49:14 AM EST

I my part of the USA we cannot get an signoff on short barrel rifles or machineguns. I want to build a short barelled rifle. A 11.5" AR to be exact. The problem lies in that I built the lower from a 0% forging and that the only way to be legal in my County is to go corporated. I have a corporation under which I have several machineguns but I do not know if I can register a SBR made from a 0% forging under a corporation. Has anyone out there done this or have any info on how to do this????

Link Posted: 10/27/2003 11:52:39 AM EST
Take this over to the M16 forum where the answers will be quite good. I would say you would have to mark the lower in some way or another but I have never reg. a self made lower as an sbr. Only previsouly built lowers. M16 forum all the way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:44:04 AM EST
HORIK: Thanks for the advise I will re-post on full auto forum. thanks
Top Top