Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/2/2003 11:22:09 AM EST
I am currently doing a project for my M11/9.

I am converting it to a TASK style slow-fire which utilizes a AR stock ( either the A1, A2 or CAR stocks ).

I am going with the CAR stock for now.

I picked me up one at Tapco that works just fine.

Only problem is I need two more of those threaded rings that move up and down the threaded part of the stock "tube".

What is this part called? Where could I get more ?

I am not talking about the CAR spacer which looks like a inverted teardrop. The part I am interested in is the threaded ring.

I saw one website refer to it as a indexing spacer. I am not sure if that is the correct name or not....

Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks, USMC_LB
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:53:13 AM EST
I believe the part you're looking for is the Telestock Locking Nut. Bushmaster sells it for $6.95 (part#5310-917-1153).
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:36:38 PM EST
Thats it, exactly ! Thanks so much, BlueMonkey[8D] LB
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:31:32 PM EST
Also known as the "universal Widget/thingamajig"
Top Top