Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2003 7:32:53 PM EDT
I have a friend who wants an Aimpoint 2X for a scout mount hunting rifle.  I recall more than a few threads here where the general consensus was that, while the Aimpoint M2 is a great dot sight, the magnified dot sights (or would they be called scopes?) suck.

Unfortunately, I can't find those threads.  I even used search.    So, more appropriately, I can't find the search terms to yield a positive result to my query.

Can anyone help?  I'd really like my friend to get some info on these up front before he plunks down $350 on a POS optic.

Thanks,

Corey
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
While I can't locate any threads about the 2x Aimpoint, most people agree the FOV is too small on the 2x Aimpoint. If your frind wants a 2x, tell him (or her) to get a compact ACOG; it's a great scope.

Steve.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top