Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2006 12:48:12 PM EDT
I picked up MI 20 rail system NIB had no instructions in box. Seems pretty simple I cannot get the large top rail to sit flush with the rail already on the upper. I took the delta ring off and the ribs/ springs but there is another ring that is keeping it from being seated. Does this get removed it seems to be on there pretty good I want to say it is the hand guard ring snap but I am not sure. it is not attached in all spots around the barrel there are some parts of it that are raised and not touching the barrel , it also looks like there is a channel that this ring fits into, but i wonder if it is part of the barrel nut?.

HELP
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh well I took it off there was no way this was working without it comming off. it was harder to get this snap ring off then cutting the delta ring
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The ring you're referring to is the snap ring that holds the delta ring assembly.  Yes, it needs to be removed to install the MI #20
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 2:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The ring you're referring to is the snap ring that holds the delta ring assembly.  Yes, it needs to be removed to install the MI #20

G24 I said to myself, I will wait until Glock24 responds since you gave me a ton of info before, but I could not wait (inpatient) I just went ahead and did it and come back to the computer and there you were with a response. I am glad it worked for me

thanks for all your help with me in making my decision
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine came with part of a sheet of instructions that looked like somebody clipped the top few inches off the whole sheet and then tore off the bottom half.
I had to assemble mine with basically no instructions, but it wasn't that big of a deal.  I didn't think that much of it since it wasn't that hard, but I wonder if this is common?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Post pictures. Its a rule.

As soon as I get a new front ring/horseshoe clamp. Mine would not accept a screw in one of the threaded holes. So I emailed Troy at MI and I am waiting for a response!

Thanks for everyones help
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:51:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
As soon as I get a new front ring/horseshoe clamp. Mine would not accept a screw in one of the threaded holes. So I emailed Troy at MI and I am waiting for a response!

I've got an extra (used the HBAR bracket) if you need it.  Let me know.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got an extra (used the HBAR bracket) if you need it.  Let me know.

thanks but Troy emailed me back and he is shipping one out Tomm. ! Happy New Year
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top