Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 2:05:43 PM EDT
Hey guys, I am in the process of building my M16A1 clone, and I am having a bit of trouble locating a set of furniture for it that is in good shape.  Obviously, I'd like to get the best stuff possible, any hints on where to look?

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to find a NOS set as well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Good buttstocks and hand grips are fairly easy to locate.  The triangle handguards can be a bit of a bitch to find in good shape though.

In fact I've got a spare of each of the A1 type buttstocks, and a couple of essentially new handgrips.  The butts are free of any dings, cracks or gouges.  Just a rub mark here and there from handling.  If either of you are interested, let me know by e mail
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is an early one

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:12:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There's only one variant of the M16A1 buttstock I'm aware of.  Has the butt trap.  What M16A1 stock do you have that's different?

-- Chuck

One early type w/o the butt trap, and one late type w/the butt trap.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:30:20 AM EDT
[#7]
another item you "need" (shameless, I know): (click here)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top