Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2015 12:29:46 AM EDT
Any ideas? If I need any other pics of an area please let me know.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#2]
are you having issues with it ? or you just bought something and it came with that bcg ?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
bought a package deal... Was told it was a Stag which ive found out is incorrect.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I found a thread over on m4carbine.com that said Armalte used to stake them like that long ago but they are typically staked like that because the gas key was replaced.  That's all I could find.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:41:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I found a thread over on m4carbine.com that said Armalte used to stake them like that long ago but they are typically staked like that because the gas key was replaced.  That's all I could find.
View Quote

It's called field staking, it's meant to be temporary until it can be done properly.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Place a value on the BCG?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's called field staking, it's meant to be temporary until it can be done properly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was mentioned numerous times in the long thread I found.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Place a value on the BCG?
View Quote

a FA BCG with a MP bolt is easy $80-$100 if not more palmetto sells one for $99.99

ETA stag for $125
BCM for $169
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:02:58 AM EDT
[#9]
What's with the weird wear pattern on the top rails? Almost looks like notches or high spots that are wearing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top