Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/11/2004 5:55:59 PM EDT
Hi guys and thanks for looking.I helped a reloading friend out with his gun and he said he would reload some lightweight ammo for my Bushy Varminter 1/9 24" barrel.He ordered Barns 40 Grain VLC hollow points.He will be using Hodgen H335 powder.load options are
              3300fps 24.3 grains
              3400fps 25.1 grains
              3500fps 25.9 grains
              3600fps 26.6 grains
              3700fps 27.4 max load

this is the info that he gave to me in an email.He is an AR15 member also so hopefully he will chime in if needed.I am wondering if anyone has tried any of these loads before and what kind of results you have had.
    I will be shooting this at 150-200 yards.thanks alot for looking and hope i can get some comments.
   I am looking for accuracy,not hunting anything.purely paper shooting.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You might have better luck in the reloading forum.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Reloading data in Ammunition Forum
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top