Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/13/2004 2:20:13 PM EST
I have decided on my next AR project, but I need a little advice on flip-up sights. It's basically going to be an M4 style gun, with a flat top and flip up sights. Problem is, I don't know a thing about the various brands of sights available, so I need some AR15.com advice. What are the most reliable brands, and what are the prices? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:49:35 PM EST
I have an ARMS #40 flip rear and a PRI flip front sight. You can check out my pictures on the picture thread on Page 34 towards the bottom 1/4 of the page. I really like the ring in ring sight picture that I get with the irons. I just line up the small ring in the big rig and put them on what ever I want to shoot and if I need a precision shot, I focus on the front post. Just like my EOtech (just put the ring on target, and only focus on the tinny dot when I want that precision shot).
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:51:37 PM EST
Don't settle for less, get Troy Industries back-up iron sights. Best out there, bar none.

Troy Industries
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:32:19 PM EST
Is your heart set on Flip-up?
Mine was until I realized none of them have height adjustments0
I went with an LMT sights, as they are close to A2 sights.
When I mount an AIMPOINT, I will move the LMT to the front of the bottom rail for storage.

www.buffertech.com/lmt_sight.asp?prodid=9180&start=1

Top Top