Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 4:06:01 PM EST
I have seen someone some where that had some cleaning swabs that were shaped like the bolt carrier so they could clean the inside of the upper. What are they called and where can I find them?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:46:18 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:28:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 6:30:25 AM EST by Captains1911]
I got some from either Brownells or Midway, but I can't seem to find them on either site now.

What works even better is a pair of straight forceps and snipped off q-tip heads, I can't remember where I got that idea from
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:02:09 AM EST
Top Top