Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 6:00:41 PM EDT
Can some tell me where I can buy a castle nut for a Colt buffer tube?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:14:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:08:10 PM EDT
Any castle nut will work. But if it's gotta be Colt, SAW is the souce. Just know you're gonna pay out the ass.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:38:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 4:31:50 AM EDT by mongo001]
SAW probably wants about $35. Why get butt raped?

Get one from DPMS - Link.

ETA: SAW gets $10.50 for their castle nut. I order misc items from DPMS (springs, hammers, etc.) all the time and if I think of it, I order one or two or these almost every time. They can and do get damaged if you properly stake them, so having a few hanging around is a good idea.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:31:47 AM EDT

Could you clarify your question. Do you want a Colt mfg. part or any brand will do.

Here's a summary of costs so far:

DPMS: $3.00
Stag Arms: $7.00
Colt mfg. from SAW: $10.50
Colt mfg. from another seller (high): $20.70 (this one rapes you)

Sarco might have some lower priced parts.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:50:50 AM EDT
Bravo Company has them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:17:22 PM EDT
Thanks MONGO001, I'll get DPMS and saved some $$ for retirement!!!

Thank You to all for your help/ time!!!!
Top Top