Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/28/2002 7:34:42 AM EST
Im sure this has been done, but I cant find it here. I have a couple of brothers with AR's that want to mount hunting scopes (3x9) on their carry handles. Looking for a good one under $50 and it would be nice to use the iron sights as well. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:57:19 AM EST

$15+ shippin, from CTD, Tapco, J&T and others sell same type items, get a see-thru type so you can use your irons.

Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:05:40 AM EST
Go to cheaperthandirt.com I have one that I bought from them and it works great. You will also need to buy an elevated cheekpiece for your AR to go with it. The carry handle mount is too high, and you cant see thru your scope without the new cheekpiece.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:14:56 AM EST
duuhhhh, is there an echo in here??????

Link Posted: 10/29/2002 1:33:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By mr_wilson:
duuhhhh, is there an echo in here??????


...Great minds think alike... :)
Top Top