Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 11:44:56 AM EDT
Looking to spend around $700. Need some suggestions.  Looking at Leupold and Nikon Tactical. Any other suggestion greatly appreciated. Please Help
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:55:43 AM EDT
[#2]
would like to be able to make shots out to 500 yds. mostly shooting at paper and a minimal amount of varmint hunting
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
luepold with their fancy premier reticles----- i think they are mil dots out to 700 yards, and leupold makes these to your specific rifle, barrel length, bullet weight, normal shooting temp, and a whole bunch of other stuff. check em out on their website, i correct me if i am wrong with any of my info here.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Leupold 6.5 x 20 - 50mm LRT side focus on a .308 bolt gun and it has worked well at every range I have shot it   25-500 yds.. The big obj takes in alot of light and even with a long  shade it takes in more light than any other scope I own. The large target turrents have 72 " of windage and elevation @ 100 yds. The turrents have good solid clicks and return to zero if you dial in distance. no hold over. It has great glass I got mine for around 700 or so. I also have a BSA 6x24-40 that works very well, but its not as good as my leupold. Hope it helps

Invisiblesoul
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top