Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/24/2006 2:36:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/24/2006 2:56:45 PM EST by slowjonn]
Tried search function, didn't find what I was looking for. Does anyone know of a vendor that sells standard car grips and collapsable stocks (original style not the newer wazu type) in a tan/ brown color ala the tango down colored grips? Thanks in advance.Can someone post a link to Cav Arms?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:57:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 4:15:54 AM EST by QUIB]
Deleted due to lack of reading comprehension on my part!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:08:46 AM EST
think ameetec offers calv arms stuff
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:45:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 4:47:12 AM EST by Lancelot]
I don't know of anyone making an A1 or A2 grip, and or original style CAR stock in tan or coyote. Norrells is your friend here....

I asked CavArms about making such a thing, and they don't, or didn't.
Top Top