Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2004 10:50:32 AM EDT
If you look at the following link, there is an A2 at the bottom of the third photo.  Who makes that inverted carry handle mount?  Also, what kind of mount is on the Aimpoint itself?  I have a BM Upper which has a fixed carry handle and conventional (non-rail type) hand guard.  I want to add an Aimpoint and this sort of set-up looks like it maybe a good way to go without spending the big bucks on an A4 Upper or new hand guard.  Anyone tried something like this and have some feedback?

Thanks!

http://www.battlerifles.com/viewtopic.php?t=37355

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#1]
It's the aimpoint goose neck, with the QD mount.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#2]
It's called a gooseneck mount.   I don't know specifically what brand is shown in the pic, but the ARMS #39 is one such mount.  There are other manufacturers of those type of mounts also.  I just don't have them off the top of my head.  That type of mount will allow for cowitness.  Check out the optics forum for more info.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!  Do they seem to work well?  Everything is so geared towards the A4 or rail type hand guard that it's hard to find info on the A2 configuration.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean this one.

They work great and are extremely stable.  I would recommend them.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top