Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2004 5:56:04 PM EDT
I'm looking for a frontgrip that is shorter/fatter than the Knight's style of grip.  Basically I'm looking for a HK MP5k size grip, but fits a weaver/picaninny style of rail.  I found these on the net b4 but now cant find them.

scottMO
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
try sportmans guide ar15  front grip aluimum rubber overmold 24.95
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Scott , whereabout in Misery you from? Consider the CQD Vertical Grip you can a general description on the EE under new parts on about page 3 from GNRtactical.com a great price too. No its not $24.95 but you get what you pay for, and a VG is no different. I have 3VG's sitting in a box at home more or less ruined because I wasn't aware of the functional difference between center bolt lock up types and cross bolt lock up types in principle they should both work on any rail however - center bolt lock up types generally work better with Picatinny rail and cross bolt lock up types work better with Weaver rail. But the CQD VG would work equally well with any rail, I have mine mounted on a #4 SIR rail and is rock solid, it did not wiggle loose at all the cross bolts were set as tight after as before I fired my carbine. - Check it out !  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Hammer,

I'm in a suburb of Kansas City.  I appreciate all the info.  I think the TDI grip will fit my overall needs the best.

thanks guys

scottMO
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
i have tdi and i like how it is just long enough for my hand and the thickness makes it comfortable to grip
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top