Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 5:21:33 PM EDT
Where can I get an A3 upper to fit a Colt lower that doesn't require the offset conversion pin? I had a offset pin break one time while shooting. TIA,Nick
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Assuming that your Colt lower is LARGE pivot:

www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=50&category_id=f7c5966b800a1edb610c9595e038cbb3

It's an early 80's slabside. Who has those cheaper than factory full retail?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:37:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who has those cheaper than factory full retail?

That I don't know the answer to. But I can tell you that your choices are limited if you want a large-hole A3 upper:

1. Daniel Defense (cheapest route)

2. One of the 100 Colt A3 uppers that Dennis Todd had welded up and redrilled. (rare and probably expensive)

3. Factory Colt upper from an early model #6700. (very rare and usually sell for around $400 for stripped upper)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top