Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2003 1:24:10 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the NcStar scopes with the built in mount like the 4x30 Rubber Armoured Compact?
Are they worth the money?
Thanks in advance for your reply's
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 7:02:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I purchased a 4x30 non rubber version from CDNN. I have it mounted on my AR, awaiting the weather to cooperate so I can test it. The illumination works well and the adjustemnts for elevation and windage, although kinda course, do have solid clicks to them, unlike some of the cheaper BEC scopes Ive tried.
I will prob get a chance this weekend to try it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Let me know what you think after giving it a try. Also, is yours mounted on the carry handle?
Thanks and good luck at the range.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I have heard they are a crapshoot.  Some work great and hold up well, others are junk and get rattled easily.  I just rolled the dice myself today so I'll let you know if it works.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top